Nottingham Forest – City Ground

Sitting on the banks of the River Trent, the City ground is located just 300 yards away from Meadow Lane, home of Notts County. The stadium was a venue when England hosted Euro 96, and has played host to Nottingham Forest matches since 1898. In October 2015 Forest renamed the Main Stand, The Peter Taylor Stand after legendary former European cup winning assistant-manager Peter Taylor.

City's Record at Nottingham Forest:
W – 0
D – 1
L – 1

Creator

Sam Marshall

Files

Geolocation

Item Relations

This item has no relations.

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>