A,

The is one of the earliest known images taken of fans at St James Park, which shows both men and women in their Edwardian era best, photographed against the backdrop of the original grandstand just as the club had turned professional in 1908. This stand later burned down in 1925 and was replaced by the ‘Old Grandstand’

Files

Item Relations

This item has no relations.

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>