Leicester City - Filbert Street
Filbert Street was home to Leicester City from 1891, until the club's relocation to The King Power Stadium in 2002. Filbert Street had a record attendance of 47,298, and was partially damaged by a bomb in the Second World War. The stadium was flanked by terraced accommodation on either side which inhibited expansion, a major factor in the club's move.
This item has no relations.