ECFC Timeline | 1904

On 31 May 1904, during the club’s annual meeting at the Red Lion Hotel in Sidwell Street, the decision was taken to change the name of St Sidwell’s United to Exeter City Association Football Club, although the nickname ‘The Grecians’ was kept to recognise the club’s origins.

Files

Tags

Item Relations

This item has no relations.

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>