ECFC Timeline | 1926
Disaster struck in 1925 when the original grandstand at St James Park was engulfed in a huge fire that could be felt as far away as the High Street. As a result the club and its fans were forced to raise funds to replace the stand. Following this redevelopment, the ‘Old Grandstand’ was opened in 1926 and would remain a key feature of the ground for 91 years.
This item has no relations.