Blackburn Rovers - Ewood Park

Home to Blackburn Rovers since 1890, Ewood Park is an all-seater stadium with a capacity of 31,367. The stadium is comprised of four stands: the Darwen End, the Riverside Stand, the Ronnie Clayton Blackburn End, and the Jack Walker Stand. Outside the stadium behind the Ronnie Clayton Blackburn End there is a statue of former club owner Jack Walker.

City's Record at Blackburn Rovers:
W – 0
D – 1
L – 1

Files

Geolocation

Item Relations

This item has no relations.

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>