Stafford Rangers - Marston Road

Opened in 1896, Marston Road is home to semi-professional side Stafford Rangers. Rangers have played at the ground for over one-hundred-and-ten years, with the first competitive game at the stadium played on the 5th September 1896 - a North Staffordshire League fixture against Dresden United Reserves. The club have plans in the future to upgrade the facilities at the stadium in order to become in line with Football League regulations

City's Record at Stafford Rangers:
W – 2
D – 0
L – 0

Creator

Sam Marshall

Geolocation

Item Relations

This item has no relations.

Comments

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>