L | Thomas Bradford
Thomas and his sister Elizabeth leased St James’ Park from the Clifford Trust from the 1850s to 1904. They were local butchers in Sidwell Street and their pigs were fattened on the ground. They sub let the pitch in turn to Exeter Association, Exeter United and St Sidwell’s United Football Clubs. They also rented out the field for a variety of other sports and events.
This item has no relations.