Southport - Haig Avenue
Since being opened in 1905, Haig Avenue has been home to Merseyside club Southport. The ground has played host to youth internationals in the past, and has also been home to both Liverpool and Everton reserves. The south stand is called the Jack Carr Stand, after a popular director at the club, and was named shortly after his death.
This item has no relations.