Old Grandstand Grecians
The Old Grandstand has been here ever since it replaced the original grandstand, which burned to the ground in 1926! Since then the stand hasn’t had too many changes, the most notable one being the introduction of floodlights, first seen in 1953. Today the stand seats up to 1,401 fans, and houses the changing rooms, 100 club, and the media. It is also the part of the ground where the manager, non-playing staff and substitutes currently sit on match days.
This item has no relations.